We appreciate your participation in our website but, be sure the following guidelines to avoid google plenty.
- Articles submitted to the Stay Healthier website can not be republished on any third-celebration sites.
- Articles have to be informative, comprehensible, and attractive to our target audience.
Word count on the submitted articles to be around 900-1500 words.
- Use subheads and bullet points to emphasize key points for our readers’ convenience, and for better searchability.
- We don’t accept posts that might be supposed to sell websites, products, services, or any debatable opinions.
- Include wonderful photographs in your submissions and cite the source. Images need to be in .JPEG/.PNG report layout and be of this dimension – 804 (height) x 350 (width) pixels.
- You can add one link within the body text. The link should be to a relevant article, research, or study.
Make certain the hyperlink you mention isn’t always promotional or a hyperlink to the domain page of your website. It can be a rel=”UGC nofollow” link as consistent with the Google Guidelines.
- A brief author description (most 75 words) about yourself, your company, and your expert background ought to accompany your post.
- Linking guest posts to your blog or social media websites along with Facebook and Twitter is permitted.
- Submit an article most effective if it is applicable, meets our guidelines, and is of use to our audience. (Stayhealthier.com at Gmail dot com or visit our contact us page.)
- We reserve the right to reject any submission based totally on our discretion.
Thanks and Regards
Team Stay Healthier